project 2




 Art statement when constructing I chose squishmellows- Reindeer, I wanted to take apart one of the squishmellow which can be seen where all the stuffing is above the outer skin. On top of the fluffy, I had pink and blue glitter spray paint, with sparkles to it that can look like colorful randomness. This piece is continuing with the other cut of squishmellow that also took apart.  When I was spraying the colors to the fluff, my first attention was not to make it look like cotton candy which is why I tried to add more pink into it and less blue but that didn't work out and caused it to look like this.  The way the colors turn out I did like it in the end because it brightened out more to it and with the sparkle, I wanted to add more color to it. Rather it just is a big white ball of fluff.  At the end of this, I want it to be a more happy fun whimsical piece of art than it is dark and sad because I did take apart the squishmellow that brings joy to people and kids so when it was taken apart there can be a view that might it something that can very dark. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mold Making

project 1